Collecting old sneakers = Creating Jobs and Empowering others
It also = FREE Chick-fil-A!
Making a difference and FREE Chick-fil-A?? Please tell me more!
From now until the end of April, the Hermitage Chick-fil-A is partnering with Rippl to help empower others! They are all about making a difference and they love when others do the same. That is why when you register for a Rippl Sneaker bag and fill it up with old sneakers/tennis shoes/athletic shoes with the help of a few friends or coworkers, Rippl will give you 10 of these free Chick-fil-A treat cards. Yes. It's that simple!
Randy Atkins, Operator of Hermitage Chick-fil-A, is showing you how it's done!
It's Simple! So here's what to do:
- Register below for your Rippl Bag and Rippl will send you one in the mail
- Fill your bag up with any sneakers, with the help of your friends/coworkers/family/neighbors.
- Types of shoes: Sneakers/Tennis Shoes, Athletic Shoes (Mens, Womens, Childrens)
- Minimum of 25 pairs
- Either drop off at a local UPS store or have UPS pick them up. (The bags already have a prepaid shipping label on them so you do not have to pay for any shipping)
- Once confirmed, Rippl will then send you 10 free"Chick-fil-A Treat" cards!
***Also, if you take a photo with the full bag of shoes and share it on social media tagging @BeTheRippl and using the hashtag #BeTheRippl, then you could be chosen to win a free game at Extreme Escape Games!